Eurusd update - 11 Nov 2011 Fri

Good morning everyone,

People asked me if it is difficult to trade right now. I said yes very difficult. Especially now where markets are do sensitive to fundamentals.

Eurusd again showed confusing trend. If it climbs above 1.3680 and stay well above this level, we are looking at eurusd to turn up. This is a good resistance level. If eurusd forms a reversal at this resistance level, good to pick short.
However, to confirm the downtrend, it must break below yesterday low 1.3480 and stay well below it.
Therefore, good to go for short trade, getting out with good profits.
I still favor shorting at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. i actually prefer it to be zig-zag as often as possible andthat gives me more opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaron, how come no more updates on profit/losses for so long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ai Shiang,

    Sorry about it. I will get it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the prompt reply.

    ReplyDelete