Eurusd update - 29 June 2012 Fri

Good morning everyone,

I have closed my position last night for those who have not read my comments updated.
Well, my view is that the European summit today will have positive news. I believe there should be plans as the issue is pressing.

Yesterday, I placed a long order at 1.2465 with 50pips SL. Just hoping that my views are right. Happy to say, eurusd is on its way back up and sorry I didnt manage to give my updates, it quite late so just enter and went to bed.

However, will this surge be short-lived? Well, if it breaks above 1.2740, it will go further. If not, I am looking at a short surge and eurusd will turn back down.

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes! I took my 100 pips already this morning on long position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaron, what is your target for this trade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ai i think his targets are usually 100 pips

    ReplyDelete