Eurusd update - 12 Jul 2012 Thu

Good morning to all,

Sorry didnt update properly yesterday. I was looking for short yesterday but I didn't manage to get any since eurusd did not reach my target top.

Today after look at such a quiet and sideway eurusd, I am changing my view that eurusd might actually reverse up instead of looking at down trend.

I favour picking long around 1.2215 with 50 pips stoploss, I am looking eurusd to retest this bottom and might even break lower before bouncing back up.
I am looking to exit around 1.2310 - 1.2335 if eurusd fails to break above 1.2335.

All the best to all!

1 comment:

  1. That was a close one! I hope your StopLoss wasn't triggered.

    I am also going long last night, but only from 1.2187, with very tight stop loss just in case.

    Good luck, Aaron.

    ReplyDelete