Eurusd update - 15 June 2011 Wednesday

Good day,

Eurusd climbed to 1.4497 and missed my entry at 1.5000. If I am in my computer, I would probably shorted. However, since it is missed. What I usually do is to find re-entries.
However, looking at the current trend, it is possible that this pair is actually consolidating. Trap within 1.4325 - 1.4700.  As 1.4325 is a strong support, breaking in near future will definitely bring us to 1.4200.

Today, I expect this pair to turn up for retracement before dropping but since it is turning down without this pull back. I would favour turning long if this pair reach the low at 1.4380. SL about 40 pips. With target top around 1.4550.

Hello everyone,

I dont know how to post comments. Here are some fundamental news that were released today.

1) Greek Rescue Package May Be Delayed by EU Disagreements on Investors’ Role - Euro-area finance chiefs struggling to break a deadlock on how to enroll investors in a second Greek rescue without triggering a default said they may need more time to reach a deal.
2) BNP Paribas SA, France’s biggest bank, and local rivals Societe Generale (GLE) SA and Credit Agricole SA (ACA) may have their credit ratings cut by Moody’s Investors Service because of their investments in Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment