Eurusd update - 6 June 2011 Mon

Good morning everyone,

Just finish another class of Promaster workshop today. I am so happy to see new people joining us in the journey of being a successful trader.

Well, after the 2 days of workshop, I also feel tired but on the other hand, I feel very energetic and delighted because seeing them reminds me that I have to work hard too!

SO let work hard everyone! I remember someone ever told me, money is everywhere, you just need to reach out and grab it!

So let grab some profits in the market this week!

This week, I expect eurusd to climb higher but before so, I expect eurusd to retrace back to about 1.4550 - 1.4575 regions again before market turns up. And my expected target is around 1.4750.
So 1.4550 - 1.4575 will be our regions to start picking long!

No comments:

Post a Comment