Eurusd update - 24 June 2011 Friday

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday, eurusd fell about 200 pips before reversing higher. Well, I did not manage to catch anything. That's quite sad but like I say, market always open. Don't rush, if miss there are still opportunities everywhere.

Today, I expect eurusd to turn up higher. I favour picking long around 1.4165 - 1.4200. Stoploss place around 50 pips. With target exit around 1.4320 regions. However, I expect eurusd to climb back to even 1.4400. So if you are daring to hold without sleepless nights in the weekends, you may wish to hold until next week to see this top.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mr Chan,

    So you believe that the euro/usd will fall from its current levels which are around 1.4250 to the 1.4200-1.4165 range. Then they will increase to 1.4320 regions and beyond? I am just wondering if I have missed the buy opportunity thats all.

    Kind Regards,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michael,

    I believe eurusd will retrace to this level 1.4320 or even to 1.4400. However, I dont think it will go up much higher. In fact, if you look at the week chart, eurusd has been consolidating for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome its at 1.41892 at te moment so would you say when the markets re open buy them, 50 pip SL and TP around 1.4320?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... Nice one Prestige. Read up my post for the monday. You can be right too!

    ReplyDelete