Eurusd update - 02 Sep 2011 Fri

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday eurusd came down was not what I expected. I forecast a turn up before the tumble, the fellow just drop first before doing any retracement upwards.
Sometimes, trading can be frustrating to me too but we must be calm and cool. Thats why my master ever told me and I remember clearly, a good trader is a good poker player. Get it?
And by now, if you look at the PnL page, you will realise that the total month of aug is still in profit even though there are more losing trades. This is good risk/reward ratio in our trading method.
Therefore, trading with good risk management is very important. Remember that!

Today, I am staying on the sideline as tonight is non farm payroll. I expect market to swing big time tonight and then I will decide my move next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment