Eurusd update - 22 Sept 2011 Thurs

Good morning everyone,

When I wake up and look at eurusd, my eyes nearly popped out. I am dumbfounded. Must be some fundamentals again that rock this pair. Anyway, I am still in profit for the month.

Today, eurusd may drop further but I am quite skeptical about the movement. I am staying on the sideline this time again. Because there will be a meeting of finance ministers from the BRIC emerging nations -- Brazil, Russia, India and China -- in Washington on 24 Sept. Therefore, eurusd may swing again but I do favour eurusd to strength from the BRIC rescue.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you've entered just 1 lot at 1.3650 but 2 lots instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... don't understand. I enter twice at this level all at 1 lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! my mistake. I see, you've entered at 1.3650 at different dates :o) I must be seeing things LOL!

    ReplyDelete