Eurusd update - 26 Sep 2011 Monday

This week, eurusd has a possibility to turn up this week. After the meeting, IMF said they are ready to support Euro nations in their efforts to resolve the region's sovereign debt crisis.

However, the chart outlook is more prone that eurusd will turn down further.
I also favour eurusd to turn up. I favour picking long again if eurusd test support level at 1.3420. SL around 40 pips. Target exit is around 1.4000.

*Hello Everyone, target exit is a mistake. It should be 1.3800, NOT 1.4000. Thanks to Ai Shiang for spotting it. Anyway, eurusd has broke my support. I guess what we can do tomorrow.
In the meantime, I might not want to pick short because the stop loss can be pretty high up. So I am waiting for better chance.
Eurusd has formed a reversal. I am picking long with SL at 1.3360. I expect eurusd will reverse up from here. Expected target will be around 1.3800.

3 comments:

  1. 1.4000 as target exit is too high, dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ai Shiang

    Thanks for spotting my mistake. I mistaken 1.3790 for 1.3990 which I just round off to 1.4000.
    So my target is around 1.3800. Thank you so much if not I will miss out the target.
    Anyway right now, eurusd broke lower. Looks like it is going lower. I will re-analyse again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete