Eurusd update - 16 Sept 2011 Fri

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday, I calculated, from tuesday till thursday, all 3 entries reach target and close. I am looking at 800 pips.
Well, too bad, I manage to capture entries on Wed and Thurs. This is what trading is about.
I also realise I have not made any trade this whole month!! These are my maiden trade for the month. Nice! Patience pays!

Anyway, I expect eurusd to climb up higher but topside has limited room. The highest I believe it can go is 1.4050 before turning down. I favour picking long only if it retrace to 1.3825 with SL 50 pips. Target exit 1.4050.
Or wait patiently and enter only if it breaks above 1.3935.

4 comments:

  1. if wait for break 1.3935 .... Is the stop should be 1.383xx? ... so it to much..... i've the problem to place the stop bro...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Poom,

    you can just place SL 50 pips below entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done and sharp entries SiHeng!!! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete